Quotient TravelPlanner is on the lookout for suitable candidates to join our team! If you are a travel enthusiast and would like to be part of a dynamic company that not only designs memorable holidays but also boasts colleagues you can count as friends, then you could be the one we are looking for.
Remuneration is dependent on relevant experience. If you think you have what it takes to be part of a revolutionary travel company, send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org and state your expected salary and your earliest date of commencement. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified and they may be required to take an aptitude test.
As a Travel Specialist, you have one ultimate goal – ensuring every client returns from their vacation happy. You are service-oriented, logical, meticulous, quick-thinking and take pride in aiding our clients as efficiently and effectively as possible.
You are expected to facilitate reservations and administrative manners related to travel planning, put together relevant destination information, and provide timely on-trip assistance for our clients. Every client travels with peace of mind, thanks to you.
Your fortes include:
- Communicating comfortably with people from all walks of lives with good spoken and written English
- Having an eye for detail
- Maintaining your cool while handling emergency situations
- Anticipating client needs, whether expressed or unspoken
- Being knowledgeable and resourceful in tracking travel-related news
- Multitasking and being a team player
- Mastery of Microsoft Office software and IT-savviness
To land this role, you need to have at least a diploma in any general discipline and 1 year of work experience.
You earn additional brownie points if you have knowledge of GDS systems and are able to commence work at short notice.
Accounts and Admin Executive
As our Accounts and Admin Executive, you will manage the accounts for both our Singapore headquarters and overseas offices and handle just about every other admin-related matter under the sun. You are detail-oriented, focused, resourceful, quick-thinking and can be counted on whether as an independent worker or as part of a team.
You are expected to maintain the accuracy of our financial statements and accounts, submit taxes, handle relevant secretarial duties and manage miscellaneous tasks to keep our offices running smoothly.
You are skilled at:
- Preparing and screening data to maintain the accuracy of financial statements and accounts for reporting and audit purposes
- Making sure the numbers add up with monthly bank and accounts payment reconciliations
- Preparing and submitting taxes in a timely manner
- Ensuring accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year-end account closings
- Handling cheque issuance and deposits as well as receipt recognition
- Filing accounting documents
- Communicating with people from all walks of lives (e.g. vendors, tax agents, auditors, company secretaries, bankers and local government officials) with good spoken and written English
- Managing the office (e.g. keeping track of petty cash, running pantry checks and going on mail runs)
- Handling secretarial duties (e.g. checking on travel arrangements and other ad-hoc tasks assigned by Management)
- Using Microsoft Office software
To land this role, you need to hold at least a Diploma in Accountancy from a recognised institute or an Accounting Professional Certification from ACCA and have at least 3 years of working experience in the accounting field.
You earn additional brownie points if you have experience utilising XERO accounting software and are able to commence work at short notice.