National Geographic Live comes to Singapore for the first time and Quotient TravelPlanner is a proud sponsor of the speaker series. We are pleased to offer, through a trivia contest in Facebook, two tickets to the first of two events, where award-winning photographer David Doubilet will open the audience’s eyes to the astounding breadth of marine diversity in Papua New Guinea’s Kimbe Bay, the Gulf of St. Lawrence in south-eastern Canada and the Antarctica, as well as share unpublished images and memorable tales from his assignments.
Terms & Conditions for Facebook Trivia Competition “Win 2 Tickets to the National Geographic Live event in Singapore”
- The “Promoter” is Quotient Travel Planner, business registration 200707918H.
- Employees of Quotient Travel Planner or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- No purchase or entry fee is necessary to take part in this competition.
- Closing date to enter the competition is 13th August 11:59pm (GMT+8). All entries submitted after this time will not be considered.
- We will not take responsibility for any entries not received for whatever reason.
- The prize for this competition is as follows: 2 tickets to the National Geographic Live! event in Singapore, held on 25th August 2014, 7.30pm at the Esplanade Concert Hall.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen by the team at Quotient TravelPlanner, the best answers will be chosen at our discretion. We will choose the top 3 answers, each winner will win a pair of tickets to the above mentioned event.
- The winner will be announced via the Quotient TravelPlanner Facebook page (he/she will be tagged in the post). If winner does not respond to the announcement within 3 days, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and choose a replacement winner.
- All participants agrees to the use of his/her name in the Promoters social media pages. Promoter will not disclose any personal information without participants prior knowledge and consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- All participants must “Like” Quotient TravelPlanner’s Facebook page in order to participate in the competition.
- The Promoter reserves all rights to amend any rules and regulations without prior notice.
- All participants must be aged 18 years old and above to enter.
Want to stand a chance to hear the legendary underwater photographer live on stage? Visit the Quotient Facebook page today!