5 Unique Ways to Mark your Luggage for Easy Identification
Sure, we’ve seen how people tie ribbons or a piece of string around their luggage for easy identification on the luggage belt. But what if there could be a cooler way? Here are some wacky ideas, if you dare to try:
- Print a portrait of yourself on an A4 sticker and paste it on your luggage. Even the boldest thieves would feel embarrassed
- Step 1: Set an alarm for approximately the time you expect to clear customs. Step 2: listen out for the irritating luggage beeping down the conveyor belt
- Graffiti your luggage with a uniquely Singaporean symbol, “O$P$”. For those who don’t know that that means, it’s something loan sharks (debt collectors) spray on the walls of your house to mean, “owe money, pay money”.
- Check out Suitcase Stickers by thecheeky.com. Wads of cash, a kidnapped stewardess, cocaine and snakes… need we say more? You’re bound to make new friends and possibly cause offense to airport and immigration staff with these. http://thecheeky.com/suitcase-stickers
- And our favourite (shameless plug): get a unique Quotient TravelPlanner luggage tag, such as the one pictured above